Arup- A.I Exhibition

Arup- A.I Exhibition

By visiting Arup company in Fitzrovia, we had a chance to meet Mamou-Mani. He is a CEO who established the Mamou-Mani company which is focused in a new kind of pop-up, digital fabrication led architecture. He gave us a talk about one of his project ‘The Polibot.’ This work was based on the revolution of robotic technologies in the future contruction.

When the current architectural robotics has difficulites with scales and prices, the new technology suggests to handle the problems by introducing the new kind of construction robot. This can solve the previous issues by working at a broad scale with open-source technologies.

Not only I was surprised, but also I was a bit worried about his ideas. By The Fourth Industrial Revolution, I am sure robotic technology contributes to human’s convenience, hence, countermeasures should be prepared about  our new positon. Although rapidly increasing of scientific development, public’s recognition and financial growth cannot back up as much we think. I would like to suggest a resolution which might improve this certain situation. This can be providing a basic salary to the workers to maintain their living without being employed. When the cost of labour was earning money in the past, nowadays this notion has changed. From now on, machines will take over the hard works and through increased avocation of individuals the life will be improved.